Welcome to ukhuahfillah.blogspot.com.. thanks to all.. Selamat datang saya alukan Kepada anda surfers budiman, semoga ukhwah dapat dibina.. Semoga silaturahim dapat dijalinkan

Thursday, September 25, 2008

diari 5

Assalamualaikum to all my frens..
25th of march, i’ve face new memory in my life.. little bad i think..
actually, on that nite, when i’ve finished my class around 10 o’clock, i returned to my hostel.. after rested my body for a while, i went to surau to perform solat isyak..
alhamdulillah, when i finished performing that solat, i continued reciting the quran, the qalamullah.. but, i felt so slepy that nite.. dont know why, mybe little bit tired from attending the class…
then, i put the quran laying on my body, and decided to take a short rest.. zzzz..zzz..
when i woke up, it was almost an hour past.. then i realized something happen…my handphone was missing…!!!
but i tried to remember back, where i put my handphone before…
lastly i found that, my handphone have been stolen… isk2,…so sad…
but i’m tried to tell to myself, there will be a hikmah from Allah for tht bad experience..
please pray for me ok..


best regards:
"new physicist"
1.20pm
27th March 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Program SMS Prepaid Terunggul Dari MYeCASH

kepada pelawat yang budiman, sila tinggalkan komen sebelum anda keluar.. terima kasih

Prepaid4U.Net Your Mobile Lifestyle
 

"..terima kasih kepada pengunjung yang sudi melawat di blog ini.. senyumlah seikhlas hati, kerana dengan senyuman hati akan menjadi riang..."


Welcome to Ukhuahfillah.blogspot.com.
Template by: Abdul Munir